Here is a summary of some top resources to support your business.
- Maryland Unites Resource Guide – An A-Z Resource Guide, outlining the latest updates and actions Maryland has taken thus far.
- Comprehensive list of resources: https://businessexpress.maryland.gov/
- Maryland Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information for Business https://govstatus.egov.com/md-coronavirus-business
- Small Business Development Center (SBDC) COVID-19 Small Business Survival Guide.
- Text Message Alerts. To receive alerts, tips, and resources related to COVID-19 and other threats and hazards affecting, or that may affect Maryland, text “MdReady” to 898211.
- For Employers – Shawe Rosenthal LLP, Workplace Lawyers has prepared a Frequently Asked Questions webpage, that you may find helpful.
Resources for Manufacturers
The Maryland Manufacturing Extension Partnership (MD MEP) announced new programs to help Maryland’s manufacturing community meet the challenges posed by the COVID-19 pandemic. Go to www.mdmep.org for a complete list of resources that include:
- Maryland Manufacturing Helpline, a Discussion Forum and MD MEP Impact Incentive
- Maryland COVID-19 Emergency Relief Manufacturing Fund
Maryland Department of Commerce Programs
- Maryland Small Business COVID-19 Emergency Relief Loan Fund
- Maryland Small Business COVID-19 Emergency Relief Grant Fund
Maryland Department of Labor Programs
- COVID-19 Layoff Aversion Fund
- COVID-19 Layoff Aversion Fund Fact Sheet
- COVID-19 Layoff Aversion Fund Application (Excel)
Federal Government Support
- FEMA - Coronavirus Rumor Control – Clarifies common rumors flying around. Fluid site to visit periodically. https://www.fema.gov/coronavirus-rumor-control
- SBA Assistance. https://www.sba.gov/funding-programs/disaster-assistance
Ways to Help
- Does your company have resources and capabilities that the state may need to assist in our efforts? If so, please send an email to Resource.MEMA@Maryland.gov We are actively looking to connect with the needs of the health care industry. ..Thank You!
- To Volunteer for Maryland Responds or other opportunities to help your fellow Marylanders, visit https://governor.maryland.gov/marylandunites/
- Health professionals wishing to volunteer their services, register for Maryland Responds by visiting https://mdresponds.health.maryland.gov/
- Most of the important things in this world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all. ~Dale Carnegie
- We may fall, we may break, but then we rise, we heal and we overcome. That is just who we are. ~Anonymous
- To Boost Your Spirit - Free online Power of Positive Summit, April 2-8 http://powerofpositivesummit.com/ 30+ Leading Experts Sharing Strategies on How to Stay Positive, Overcome Challenges & Make a Greater Difference